Sunday, January 8, 2012

A cinematic suggestion...(is that even a word??)

A friend of mine recently wrote:  "Perception is everything"....
I must say, I do agree with this. In addition, is perception and interpretation the same thing?
I will write the same thing I wrote in the comment box under this facebook status earlier:

This brings to mind two movies: Inception and Limitless.... I have seen both but enjoyed only one, then again I believe in realism more than fantasy and fiction.

Another comment to note: "Perception is essentially reality"...-friend of my friend.
I stopped to ponder this because this is absolutely correct. It sounds so over the top and wordy, but it is exceptionally accurate. Or perhaps this is my perception. One more movie to note: What the bleep do we know? It's a thinker for sure and perhaps a movie to be watched after the other two. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews