Saturday, February 12, 2011

Hunger pains make for good titles

This won't be too long, so I say now.

Perhaps it has something to do with the notion that my leg appears to be on fire (really just a lap top being held in one spot FAR too long), my stomach growling as though it hasn't eaten in weeks....(very scarce with the food downstairs lately), and/or the myriad of applications up bahonkis (pronounced: Ba-Honk-Ahs).....I have managed to just fill out.Whereas, I think I may have just scored a job application of a lifetime...cross ya fing-ihs (pronounced Fing-gers).....like Janet Erickson might say.


Until then, should I compromise my angry peristalsis for some newly brushed teeth??? Definitely not.

Good night Charleston! Until tomorrow: good luck to the (FAR BETTER than) our replacements (well, mine anyway) tomorrow : "Howard and Margaret"..here is to an even BETTER Saturday than last week!!! (that might be hard).

See! That wasn't that bad.

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews