Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Pussy-footing around.

I do realize I like to neglect this site...and for a couple of reasons. One, I tell myself I don't "have the time" but really, what the heck else do I do? Two: for some reason I have always had this fear of committment, which I never used to even want to admit. Now that we have it out into the open, I still can't seem to nail down a regular schedule to do the deed. I guess I will always be a work in progress. Three: in the grand scheme of things this is similar to public speaking (minus the public speaking). Since blogs are so trendy these days, it takes a lot in the blog world to be able to capture an audience, maintain their attentiveness, and also allow for a regular following. Perhaps I'm just looking for every excuse NOT to blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews