Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Photo of the day....

My stunning niece (who is a "Staffordshire terrier" or in people's terms : a pitbull terrier mix). However, she is NOT a killer, a fighter, or even a rough soul.
She is actually 400 % sweeter than sucrose, affectionate, born to love, and extremely pretty. She is pictured here alongside her little baby frog.

My brother adopted her from a "bully" breed rescue and this little girl was found tied around a stop sign because of her "title" and expected outcome. My heart wrenches when I think of such a story so I really want to stress how inaccurate predjudices can be. Please don't assume all bully breeds are exactly who people say they are. A lot of these little men and women do nothing but love and are never given a chance to do just that. Take a second and go see for yourself.

I love my Roxanne.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews