Tuesday, July 26, 2011

a new way to enter...

So I must say, logging into my blog via the portable cell phone is rather scary
and has always been impossible in my mind. However, now that it apppears i only 
have partial use of the keyboard, I will make this brief.

It appears that i am getting back into my creative mind once again, so what better
place to reinforce the creative part of the mind? This blog, of course.

Lots of changes taking place in the next few weeks. Nothing too major or even
important to note, but perhaps things that will also keep the juices flowing.

I also need to start pushing myself a lot more than I am used to. When I say 'push myself', i simply mean just that. Stop the pussy footing around, find a direction, and just kick it.
See, i have such a tendency to start something and not finish it, procrastinate, give up, etc..
Not finishing something before starting something else starts to catch up with me and wears me out to the point of exhaustion. I then begin to question why i can't seem to finish anything or perhaps what I'm trying to avoid by doing this. It is simple. Anyone can quit or get up and walk away from something that gives challenge or is out of the comfort zone.
Is that really what it comes down to? Am I avoiding being uncomfotable?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews