Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A blogger's pre-fix.

AHOY!

Tonight I have an interesting topic to discuss. I struggled with the thought of not posting at all because I'm NOT in the mindset  due to fatigue and lack of carbohydrates today. Currently, I feel listless and am at a loss for words. I also feel this remarkable headache creeping about....(not good).
I'm not fasting or anything like that, I just happened to hit more protein-based foods for a change (minus the "simply lemonade because I clearly don't have any will power while walking through Harris teeter). Whereas, I do feel exceptionally proud of myself for jumping back in the game of physically pushing myself a tad harder than usual. A co-worker and I are in a contest to see who can become most "fit" by the end of a three month period. Perhaps that is in store for a blog down the road as well. Wow, I'm just full of terrific thoughts this evening.
 My mind is a little weak and not it's usual witty/peppy self (I just had to fix my spelling mistake which originally came out as peepy) so, maybe I will just quit while I am ahead.
I'm exhausted for sure. I ran three miles on the sand with a tail wind that was pretty strong. This run on the beach managed to dehydrate me pretty well which I didn't even notice until halfway back (while stopping to take a photo next to a pyramid sand sculpture). I went to bend down to hide from the kids sitting in front of it. I didn't want to steal the spotlight from their main exhibit so I pretended to just bend down and tie my shoe. This is when I managed to consume a mouth full of sand the size of a large baseball. This doesn't sound like much, but when your mouth is dry to begin with and sand gets intermixed in these desert like conditions, well let's just say..I was parched!




BUT (and you should NEVER start a sentence with A BIG BUT!!) I did have that knawing intuitional feeling that I should go ahead and blog at least for a little bit. To my small amount of  viewers who still cherish my work. You are out there, aren't you?!

To be continued..... since I'm fading too fast to consider any work quality enough to publish. I am a perfectionist and I refuse to disappoint!!!!



 I should have just went along with this feeling as a red flag (captured much earlier).......
                              

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews