Sunday, August 21, 2011

A small complaint and a smile....

Wow, life just feels rough lately....
What's funny is I haven't done anything (physical) to feel so strained...
Perhaps it is my mental status that is working overtime?

This past week showed for a great visit with some great people.
I rarely see my brother, so he drove down for a good visit and we learned how to relax and do nothing....Again, why do I feel so exhausted?

We did happen to watch a movie (a few actually) and I'm not usually a big fan of movies, but I really appreciated this one.

It is called Limitless and stars Bradley cooper.
http://www.iamrogue.com/limitless/fullsite/index.html

It reminded me of What the bleep do we know, mixed with a tad of inception, and a small amount of Matrix. Whereas, it also had the realism factor involved too. Trust me, if you are in that dimension of thinking, you will be intrigued.



My next topic for discussion (and yes, I do realize I still need to finish my last blog entry...or at least the continuation of it) is environmental impact.
I have been thinking about this a lot lately.
If someone or someones are involved in your daily environment and say they are "toxic" in a sense.....do you start becoming toxic?
Ultimately, do you start to become them?

For example: a negative attitude, foul language, moodiness, depression etc...
I mean, let's back up for a quick second.
I grew up in a rather uncommon situation (I think) and although I didn't realize half of it, I was subjected to yelling, belittling, fighting, and a myriad of negative emotions. Does that mean I will always have that little beaten stone in me at all times? Even if say down the road, 10 years or so...I react in an outburst at an innocent person and for no particular reason? What helps a person get rid of all the bad memories if that is true? Is there such a thing as personality rehabilitation? I mean, hey....we all had crappy childhoods so who am I to sit here and fish for patronizing comments?? No way Jose! As a matter of fact, I avoid talking about any of that due to it's content and situation...
Anyhow, let's dwell on this environmental impact and shoot me your thoughts...I would LOVE to hear them!!!

Thank you Kris for finding my keys...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews